A forum for people who play Cardfight Vanguard to talk and have fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Card of the day
Steam Knight, Mudal

Card Effect(s) [ACT](Bind Zone):[Soul Blast (1)] Call this card to (RC), and this unit gets [Power]+2000 until end of turn. Time Leap-[AUTO](RC) Generation Break 1:[Bind this unit face up] When this unit's attack hits a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, Soul Charge (1), you may choose one of your other rear-guards, and time leap it. (Bind it, call a grade +1 card from your deck, and shuffle your deck. At the end of the turn, put the called unit on the bottom of your deck, and call the bound card)
Most Viewed Topics
Important!! rules and how to play. read first
New Cardfight Vanguard Products and Cards
Latest topics
» Important!! rules and how to play. read first
Important!! rules and how to play. read first Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 5:54 pm by outlaw1994

» New Cardfight Vanguard Products and Cards
Important!! rules and how to play. read first Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 10:05 pm by djjd4347

Top posters
outlaw1994
Important!! rules and how to play. read first I_vote_lcapImportant!! rules and how to play. read first I_voting_barImportant!! rules and how to play. read first I_vote_rcap 
djjd4347
Important!! rules and how to play. read first I_vote_lcapImportant!! rules and how to play. read first I_voting_barImportant!! rules and how to play. read first I_vote_rcap 

Go down 
AuthorMessage
outlaw1994
Admin
outlaw1994

Cash Points : 1207

Important!! rules and how to play. read first Empty
PostSubject: Important!! rules and how to play. read first   Important!! rules and how to play. read first Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 5:54 pm

Rules and Information

This is a new kind of Lottery where you challenge your luck in collecting 3 of the same symbol! It is pretty easy to play. All you have to follow when its played, post your Dice Roll and wait for the results.

Rules

1. Lottery is held every week. Exact dates are not known. It is up to you to follow what is going on in the forums.

2. Each Lottery round will have separate topic in this sub-forum where you Roll your dices.

3. The end of Lottery round is when a member gets 3 of the same symbol.

4. The member that wins gets a reward of 1000 points for the shop.

5. Staff members can also play the Lottery.

6. Reward and Rolling rules can be altered for some rounds but if so, it will be specifically announced for those rounds.

7. You can participate as many times as you want but you cannot roll the dice multiple times in a row. This means you must wait for someone else to roll the dice and then you can roll again.

8. Do not roll multiple dices. This is important and you can get punishments if you do so, so please pay attention and follow the steps to roll a dice carefully.

How to Roll a Dice and participate in the Lottery

1. Open up posting full reply page by clicking corresponding reply button. (Usually it is called "Post Reply", "Topic Reply" or "New Reply" button. Quick Reply that you see below posts will not be able to roll a dice.)

2. type this code in the post

Important!! rules and how to play. read first ZwyMlkZ

3. Write something in the reply and post it.

4. If you did everything correct, your Roll should look like this:

Important!! rules and how to play. read first YWfLh33
Back to top Go down
https://cfvanguard.board-directory.net

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CF Vanguard Forums :: lotto-
Jump to: